The New York Times bestselling book Boundaries has helped millions understand that being a loving Christian does not mean never saying no. This newly updated and expanded companion workbook provides practical exercises for setting boundaries in marriage, parenting, business, and friendships in a digital age.
Following the newly updated and expanded edition of Boundaries chapter-by-chapter, this interactive workbook helps you look at specific relationships in your own life. With those situations in mind, you can ask and answer:
• Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
• What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
• Is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
• What are examples of legitimate boundaries at work and home?
• How can I have good boundaries online?
• How can I stay connected while still setting boundaries with my phone?
• In what ways do I need to set better boundaries with social media?
Boundaries Workbook gives a biblical foundation and practical tools for helping others respect your boundaries—whether you are not responding to a text message immediately or saying no when someone asks you to volunteer for one more activity.
Discover firsthand how good boundaries give you the freedom to live as the loving, generous, fulfilled person God created you to be.
AUTHOR Dr. HENRY CLOUD AND Dr. JOHN TOWNSEND
NUMBER OF PAGES 240