Every marriage is a growing marriage. The real question is: are you growing closer together or further apart? If you’re content with the latter, don’t change a thing. However, if you desire the kind of marriage that keeps getting better, then you’ll need to be intentional. This book will start you in the right direction.
A Couple’s Guide to a Growing Marriage teaches you how to...
• Invite God into the details of your life and marriage
• Listen in ways that deepen intimacy and friendship
• Understand your spouse and be understood
• Keep your love fresh and mutually engaging
• Manage conflict constructively, not destructively
In both private and shared-time exercises, you'll explore Bible study, prayer, and Scripture memory. You will learn how to have a brief daily sharing time with your spouse, and you will cultivate deeper friendships with others through group activities.
So much more than a personal and group study, A Couple's Guide to a Growing Marriage Bible Study will teach you to share your life more fully with God, and as your relationship with God deepens, so will your relationship as a couple.
TITLE A COUPLE’S GUIDE TO A GROWING MARRIAGE
AUTHOR GARY CHAPMAN
NUMBER OF PAGES 162